The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- ABI/INFORM Global Indexes about 3,000 business periodicals, with about 2,000 available in full text, including Wall Street Journal 1982+
- BizMiner Industry Report Center Industry analysis, financial ratios, industry ratios, and market research. Can be searched by NAICS or keywords.
- Business Source Elite Provides full text for over 1,000 business journals.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Electronic Payroll Tax & Accounting Library and AICPA Professional Library for the Academic Market. Maximum 35 simultaneous users.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Academic Advantage Core Tax Library. Primary tax documents and secondary analysis for federal, state, and local taxation, estate planning, pensions and benefits, international taxation, and payroll taxation.
- GfK MRI University Reporter Consumer survey data. Formerly "MediaMark Reporter". First-time users please contact Xiaotian Chen (email@example.com) for registration code and then use your BU email to create an account.
- Import Genius Collects and organizes shipping manifests and customs records since 2006 from government agencies and private companies around the world for product shipments into U.S. ports. In addition, it documents shipping in and out of several Latin American countries. Note that searching the documents from Latin American countries by company or product (except for brand names) must be done in Spanish. More information may be found at Import Genius.
- LexisNexis Academic Provides a wide range of full-text news, business, legal, and reference information. Includes New York Times.
- Market Share Reporter Can be used to find who sells the most of what. Not all products are included; mostly consumer products are included.
- Mergent Online Global company information, annual reports, EDGAR filings, D&B Private Company Database, current news stories, and some industry reports. Maximum 10 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Mergent WebReports Archive of the Mergent/Moody's Corporation Manuals, including the Mergent/Moody's Industrial Manual. It also provides access to Mergent's Industry Reports.
- Million Dollar Database
- Mintel Provides market and consumer research across multiple international markets and U.S. categories. Each study provides a synthesis of both primary and secondary data and analysis. Maximum 5 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Wall Street Journal 1982+
- Chronology of the Stock Market REF. HG4572 .W75 2002
- The Dow Jones averages 1885-1990 REF. HG4915 .D64331991
- International Encyclopedia of the Stock Market Ref. HG4551 .I57 1999
- Morningstar Mutual Fund 500 Ref. HG4530 .M664
- The Value Line Investment Survey REF. HG4501 .V26
- The Value Line Investment Survey, Expanded Edition REF. HG4501 .V262
- Mergent Online Mergent Online is the successor to the Moody's Investment Manuals & Directories. It includes global company information, annual reports, EDGAR filings, current news stories, and some industry reports.
- Mergent Web Reports is the online archive of the Moody's Manuals.