The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- ABI/INFORM Global Indexes about 3,000 business periodicals, with about 2,000 available in full text, including Wall Street Journal 1982+
- BizMiner Industry Report Center Industry analysis, financial ratios, industry ratios, and market research. Can be searched by NAICS or keywords.
- Business Source Elite Provides full text for over 1,000 business journals.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Primary tax documents and secondary analysis for federal, state, and local taxation, estate planning, pensions and benefits, international taxation, and payroll taxation.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Accounting Research (AICPA, WGL, & FASB). Maximum 4 simultaneous users for FASB section and 35 users for other sections.
- GfK MRI University Reporter Consumer survey data. Formerly "MediaMark Reporter". First-time users please contact Xiaotian Chen (email@example.com) for registration code and then use your BU email to create an account.
- Import Genius Collects and organizes shipping manifests and customs records since 2006 from government agencies and private companies around the world for product shipments into U.S. ports. In addition, it documents shipping in and out of several Latin American countries. Note that searching the documents from Latin American countries by company or product (except for brand names) must be done in Spanish. More information may be found at Import Genius.
- LexisNexis Academic Provides a wide range of full-text news, business, legal, and reference information. Includes New York Times.
- Market Share Reporter Can be used to find who sells the most of what. Not all products are included; mostly consumer products are included.
- Mergent Online Global company information, annual reports, EDGAR filings, D&B Private Company Database, current news stories, and some industry reports. Maximum 10 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Mergent WebReports
- Million Dollar Database
- Mintel Provides market and consumer research across multiple international markets and U.S. categories. Each study provides a synthesis of both primary and secondary data and analysis. Maximum 5 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Wall Street Journal 1982+
- Central and South-Eastern Europe. REF. HC 244 .C46 From Europa's "Regional Surveys of the World" series, this book includes maps, economic conditions, and political information.
- Demographic Yearbook. Annuare Demographique. REF. HA 17 .D45 This U.N. publication provides international statistical data, such as population, vital statistics, infant mortality, and migration. Each edition has a special focus. This series runs late in publication; the latest print edition received by the Library is for 2002. Some updated data is available on the UN Web Site.
- The Europa World Year Book. REF. JN 1 .E85 The Europa World Year Book is updated annually and provides statistical and directory information on the countries of the world.
- International Business Information on the Web : Searcher Magazine's Guide to Sites and Strategies for Global Business Research . HF54.56 .L364 2001
- The International Year Book and Statesman's Who's Who. REF. JA 51 .I57 Biennially provides brief political and statistical information on the countries of the world, with biographical entries for key political and business leaders.
- Political Handbook of the World. REF. JF 37 .P6 Published annually, the Political Handbook includes detailed political information on every country in the world.
- The Statesman's Yearbook and International Book of Facts. REF. JA 51 .S7 Published biennially, describes more than twenty major international organizations in some detail, & provides information on the history, area & population, climate, constitution & government, GNP, defense, commerce, communications, foreign relations, social climate, and diplomats for the countries of the world.
- Statistical Yearbook. (UNESCO) REF. AZ 361 .U45 Annual publication providing international statistics on education, literacy, scientific and technical manpower, r&d funding, publishing, and communications. Some updated information is available from the UNESCO web site.
- World Development Indicators (World Bank). REF. HC59.7 .W67 2005 CD-ROM files included with some years (see the Library Catalog for BU holdings.) Additional data is available from the World Bank web site.
- World Economic Factbook (Euromonitor). REF. HC 59.15 .W67 The Library has print-on-paper data through 2002. For more recent data, see the Euromonitor database:
- International Trade Statistics Yearbook. (UN) REF HF91.U473A Volume 1 includes statistics of trade by country; Volume 2 supplies statistics of trade by commodity. Publication lags 2-3 years. For more information, see the United Nations, International Trade web site.
- Year Book of Labour Statistics. (UN/ILO)' REF. HD 4826 .I63 International statistics on employment, wages, labor costs, consumer prices, occupational injuries, and labor stoppages are given. Some updates are available from the UN/ILO web site.
- A Basic Guide to Exporting. REF HF 1009.6 .B344 This is a comprehensive manual on the export trade which provides a step-by-step approach to setting up an export market. Topics covered include selecting foreign markets, pricing, shipping products, export documentation, licensing, business travel abroad, and available export assistance services. Updates are available from the Export Basics web site, provided by relevant agencies of the U.S. government.
- International Business Law and Its Environment. K 1005.4 .S33 This book describes the legal environment of international business, including: international sales, credits and commercial transactions, international and U.S. trade law, and regulation of the international marketplace. Pertinent cases are cited and abstracted.