The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- ABI/INFORM Global Indexes about 3,000 business periodicals, with about 2,000 available in full text, including Wall Street Journal 1984+
- BizMiner Industry Report Center Industry analysis, financial ratios, industry ratios, and market research.
- Business Source Elite Provides full text for over 1,000 business journals.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Primary tax documents and secondary analysis for federal, state, and local taxation, estate planning, pensions and benefits, international taxation, and payroll taxation.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Accounting Research (AICPA, WGL, & FASB). Maximum 4 simultaneous users for FASB section and 35 users for other sections.
- Import Genius Collects and organizes shipping manifests and customs records since 2006 from government agencies and private companies around the world for product shipments into U.S. ports. In addition, it documents shipping in and out of several Latin American countries. Note that searching the documents from Latin American countries by company or product (except for brand names) must be done in Spanish. More information may be found at Import Genius.
- LexisNexis Academic Provides a wide range of full-text news, business, legal, and reference information. Includes New York Times.
- Market Share Reporter
- MediaMark Reporter First-time users please use Internet Explorer register with your Bradley email to get a login.
- Mergent Online Global company information, annual reports, EDGAR filings, D&B Private Company Database, current news stories, and some industry reports.
- Mergent WebReports
- Million Dollar Database
- Mintel Provides market and consumer research across multiple international markets and U.S. categories. Each study provides a synthesis of both primary and secondary data and analysis. Maximum 5 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Wall Street Journal 1982+
- Dictionary of Marketing Communications. REF. HF5412 .G68 2004
- Encyclopedia of Major Marketing Campaigns. REF. HF5837 .E53
- Major Marketing Campaigns Annual. REF. HF5837 .M34 Annual compilation of descriptive articles (many illustrated) of major marketing campaigns.
- Every Bite A Delight and Other Slogans. REF. HF6135 .U731992
- Handbook of Marketing and Society. Ref. HF5414 .H36 2001
- The International Dictionary of Marketing. REF. HF5415 .Y33 2002
- Research ALERT Yearbook. REF. HQ 2044. U54 R476 (annual) Summaries of marketing research, including statistics, on products, markets (e.g. the affluent market, the mature market), trends, and marketing methods.
- Advertising Red Book. REF. HF5805 .S73
- Starch Adnorms REF. HF 6105 .U5S73 2005 Starch Readership Service measures readership of more than 400 consumer, businges, & trade magazine, as well as selected newspapers.
- SRDS (Standard Rate & Data Service) Business Publication Advertising Source. REF. HF5905 .S723 Advertising rates for business publications. Additional titles from SRDS provide advertising rates for various media outlets. Search SRDS or Standard Rate & Data Service in the Library Catalog for a complete list.
- American Attitudes: What Americans Think about the Issues That Shape Their Lives. HN90.P8 M58
- American Generations: Who They Are. How They Live. What They Think. HC110.C6 M545
- American Incomes: Demographics of Who Has Money. REF. HC 110.I5 A447
- The American Marketplace: Demographics and Spending Patterns. REF. HA214 .A6
- Household Spending: Who Spends How Much on What. REF. HC 110. C6 O34
- Rand McNally Commercial Atlas and Marketing Guide. REF OVSIZ G 1046 .Q1 R3 This work provides maps of each state and some foreign countries, and provides marketing data including population, households, retail sales, passenger car registrations, and total manufacturing.
- World Consumer Lifestyles Databook: Key Trends. REF. HF5415.3 .W67