The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- MathSciNet Mathematical Reviews (covering the world's mathematical literature)
- Barlow's Tables of Squares, Cubes, Square Roots, Cube Roots, and Reciprocals. REF QA 49 .B3 1941 CRC Standard Mathematical Tables. REF QA 47 .M315 1976 Provides tables and formulas in all areas of mathematics, including numerical tables, logarithmic tables, binomial functions, and differential equations.
- Dictionary of Mathematics. REF QA 5 .M495 1971 Provides a basic reference for the vocabulary of mathematics for readers at all levels.
- A Dictionary of Statistical Terms. REF HA 17 .K4 Provides a ready reference for a variety of statistical terms.
- Encyclopedic Dictionary of Mathematics. REF QA 5 .N5 1977 A translation of the Japanese Iwanami Zuguku Ziten, this work provides 436 articles covering topics in advanced mathematical research. Many of the articles contain extensive bibliographies to assist in further research.
- Handbook of Mathematical Tables and Formulas. REF QA 47 .B8 1972 Part One of this work contains formulas, definitions, and theorems for elementary mathematics. Part Two contains tables including logarithms, trigonometric functions, exponential and hyperbolic functions, and powers, roots, reciprocals, areas, and circumferences. A glossary of symbols, numerical tables, and a subject index are also included.
- The International Dictionary of Applied Mathematics. REF QA 5 .I5 Provides definitions of terms and descriptions of methods in the application of mathematics to the physical sciences and engineering. Terms in general use and methods that have proven useful in practical calculation and analysis, have been included.
- Mathematics Dictionary. REF QA 5 .J32 1976 Provides a comprehensive vocabulary of mathematics from arithmetic to calculus. The work also contains a multilingual index in French, German, Russian, and Spanish.
- Universal Encyclopedia of Mathematics. REF QA 5 .U5413 Provides brief articles covering all the fields of mathematics from arithmetic to calculus and includes important formulas and tables.