The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- America's Minorities and the Multicultural Debate: an Editorial on File Book. REF E184.A1A639 1992
- Culturegrams (continues Culturgrams) REF GT150 .C86 2001-2002, previous editions in oversize circulating collection.
- Encyclopedia of Multiculturalism. 6v. REF E184.A1E58 1994 Included are entries on people, places, concepts, events, laws and organizations that have shaped Multiculturalism in the United States.
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America. REF E184.A1 G14 2000
- The Greenwood encyclopedia of multiethnic American literature, 5 volumes, edited by Emmanuel S. Nelson. REF. PS153.M56 G74 2005
- See the Subject Guide entitled African American Studies.
- A Guide to Children's Books about Asian Americans. REF E184.O6B57 1995
- Asian Americans Information Directory. REF 184.O6A844 1992
- Encyclopedia of Japanese American History. REF E184.J3 E53 2001
- Statistical Record of Asian Americans. REF E184.O6S73 1993
- Hispanic Americans Information Directory. REF E184.S75 H566 1992-93
- Hispanic Presence in North America: from 1492 to Today. REF E169.1.F375 1991
- Reference library of Hispanic America : Hispanic American almanac. REF E184.S75 R43 2000
- Jewish women in America : an historical encyclopedia. REF DS115.2 .J49 1998
- Biographical Dictionary of Indians of the Americas. 2v. REF E89.B561991
- Encyclopedia of American Indian Costume. REF E98.C8.P37 1994
- Native Americans in the Twentieth Century: An Encyclopedia. REF E76.2.N36 1994 Focus on the significance of the Indians living in the Americas today. Articles arranged by subject. Index included.
- Native Americans Information Directory. REF E76.2.N38 1993
- See Subject Guide on Women's Studies.