The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health) Plus with Full Text
- Cochrane Library Provides information on the effects of interventions in health care. Published on a quarterly basis, it is designed to provide information and evidence to support decisions taken in health care and to inform those receiving care. It includes the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE), Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL), Cochrane Database of Methodology Reviews (Methodology Register), Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA), and NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHS EED).
- Health Source-Consumer Edition
- Health Source-Nursing/Academic Edition
- Lexi-Comp Full text access to point-of-care information from 13 clinical databases and 4 clinical applications. Databases include Lexi-Drugs, Pediatric Lexi-Drugs, and Geriatric Lexi-Drugs as well as Clinician's Guides to Diagnosis, Internal Medicine and Laboratory Medicine. Clinical Applications include drug interactions, tablet & capsule identification, medical calculations and patient advisory leaflets. The Databases and Clinical Applications correspond to the series of handbooks published by Lexi-Comp.
- PubMed @ Bradley PuMed customized for Bradley to link to Bradley's full-text journal articles.
- SPORT Discus 1949+. International index of sports literature. Maximum 4 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Sports Medicine and Exercise Science in Video Video collection from Alexander Street Press.
- Anatomy of the Knee RD561.A54 2006
- Double Rotator Cuff Repair RD557.5 .D67 2006
- Lateral Elbow Tendinosis RD558.A44 2006
- Patellofemoral Arthroplasty : Indications, Contraindications, Technique, and Potential Pitfalls RD561.P38 2006
- Transepiphyseal, Physeal Sparing Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction RD561.A532 2011
- AMA Manual of Style, 10th edition
- Anterior Knee Pain & Patellar Instability
- Atlas of Functional Shoulder Anatomy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Assessment and Enablement
- Physical Therapy of Cerebral Palsy
- PNF in Practice: An Illustrated Guide'
- Sports Cardiology Essentials: Evaluation, Management, and Case Studies
- AMA Manual of Style, 10th edition
- Bull's Handbook of Sports Injuries RD97 .H36 2004
- Encyclopedia of Back and Spine Disorders REF.RD768.S6277 2007
- Encyclopedia of Bioethics REF.QH 332 .E52 2004
- Encyclopedia of Infectious Diseases REF.RC112 .T87 2003
- Geriatric Physical Therapy OVSIZE. RC953.8 .P58 G47 2012
- Modalities for Therapeutic Intervention OVSIZE. RM700 .M63 2012
- Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice OVSIZE. QP301 .S535 2012
- Oxford Dictionary of Sports Science & Medicine RC1206 .O94 2006
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing R121 .S8 2012
- Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques OVSIZE. RM725 .K53 2007
- Therapeutic Modalities for Sports Medicine and Athletic Training RD97 .T484 2009
- Wound Care : A Collaborative Practice Manual for Health Professionals OVSIZE. RD93 .W683 2012