Accept your Admission Offer

Congratulations on your choice to attend Bradley University!  Please complete the following steps to accept your admission offer and secure your spot in the Fall 2016 class! To accept your admission offer you must submit a non-refundable enrollment fee of $200. 

Enrollment Fee/Deposit Instructions

1.  Log onto yourBradley with the email and password you used to complete your application.

*If you don't have the email that you used to complete the application please call us at 309-677-1000 to pay over the phone or mail a check to:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Bradley University
1501 W Bradley Ave
Peoria, IL 61625

2.  On the Student Status page scroll down to the Forms section and fill out the Admission Reply Form.
3.  A link will appear at the top of the page to submit your Enrollment fee within yourBradley.
4.  Then, click on the "Submit Payment" link.
5.  Provide your credit card information. 

To submit a Housing Contract and Deposit for those living on-campus

Bradley housing deposits made before May 1 are refundable if you change your plans to enroll before May.  Housing is assigned in the order that students complete their enrollment fee and housing deposit with announcement of room assignments beginning in August.

1.  Complete, sign, and submit Housing Contract by using the "Housing Sign Up" link (also located on yourBradley).
2.  Provide your credit card information.

Summer Orientation Registration

The Orientation Office will mail an Orientation registration letter to students who have deposited.

Financial Assistance and Scholarships

If you are interested in applying for financial assistance, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before March 1 to receive full consideration. You may submit the FAFSA online at:

Soon after receiving your FAFSA information from the U.S. Department of Education, we will notify you regarding your eligibility for financial assistance with an email directing you to a secure website that details the scholarships, grants, loans and work opportunities that have been awarded to you.

Health Form

A Health Form is required for all students who enroll in an Illinois college or university.  Once you have obtained the proof of immunizations from your physician and completed the health form, you may turn it in at Orientation.  Otherwise, this form must be completed and turned in to the Health Center by the first day of class.