Transfer Student Orientation
Welcome New Bradley Students!
We understand that transfer students come to us with experience navigating the college/university environment. It is important for students to understand that each institution is different, however. To assist you in your transition to Bradley, we are pleased to provide you with a short but comprehensive Transfer Student Orientation program.
Attendance at Orientation is only available to transfer students who have made their enrollment deposit. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 309-677-1000 for instructions on how to make your deposit.
Notes on preparing for Orientation...
- We strongly recommend that you register for the earliest possible orientation date. See dates and registration information below
- To ensure you are prepared to attend the Transfer Orientation event, please access our online checklist.
- All transfer students must speak with their academic advisor before attending orientation. Locate your academic department from this list, then call the main number for your department to contact your advisor.
- All students must set up their BU Net ID and password before attending orientation. Refer to the Computing Services letter you received in your Undergraduate Admissions packet, then activate your account online.
Upcoming Transfer Student Orientation Events
Orientation for Students Beginning in Summer or Fall 2015
Four different Transfer Student Orientation options will be available from April through August. We strongly recommend that you attend the earliest possible orientation date. Registration will become available for these dates as they approach.
- Thursday, April 9 from 12:30pm-4:30pm is your first opportunity to register for Summer and/or Fall 2015 classes. This is the recommended orientation session for all incoming Transfer Students. Click here to register for this event. You will need to bring a completed copy of the First Semester Class Schedule Worksheet with you to Orientation.
- Thursday, June 18
- Wednesday, July 15
- Sunday, August 23
Contact the Center for Orientation & Advisement at 309.677.2420 with any questions about orientation.