Transfer Student Orientation
Welcome New Bradley Students!
We understand that transfer students come to us with experience navigating the college/university environment. It is important for students to understand that each institution is different, however. To assist you in your transition to Bradley, we are pleased to provide you with a short but comprehensive Transfer Student Orientation program.
Attendance at Orientation is only available to transfer students who have made their enrollment deposit. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 309-677-1000 for instructions on how to make your deposit.
Upcoming Transfer Student Orientation Events
Orientation for Students Beginning in Fall 2015
We offer two Transfer Student Orientation options (June & August). We strongly recommend that you attend the earliest possible orientation date. Click the date below that you would like to register to attend. There is no fee to attend orientation.
- Thursday, June 18 from 10:00am-12:30pm
- Sunday, August 23 from 1:00pm-4:00pm
Contact the Center for Orientation & Advisement at 309.677.2420 with any questions about orientation. You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your registration. As the event nears, you will receive information about parking on-campus and what to bring.
Notes On Preparing For Orientation...
- We strongly recommend that you register for the earliest possible orientation date. See dates and registration information below
- To ensure you are prepared to attend the Transfer Orientation event, please access our online checklist.
- All transfer students must speak with their academic advisor before attending orientation. Locate your academic department from this list, then call the main number for your department to contact your advisor.
- All students must set up their BU Net ID and password before attending orientation. Refer to the Computing Services letter you received in your Undergraduate Admissions packet, then activate your account online.