Welcome New Bradley Students!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Bradley University from your previous college!
To assist you in this transition, we are pleased to provide you with an exciting & informative Transfer Orientation Program.
You can register for Transfer Orientation online by clicking on the link below. In addition to registering for Orientation, be sure to complete your health form and to set your BUnetID and Password. Details on how to do both are below.
Upcoming Transfer Orientation
Orientation is only available to transfer students who have made their enrollment deposit. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 800-447-6460 for instructions on how to make your deposit.
Click here to register for the the August Transfer Orientation! We encourage you to meet with your academic advisor in order to register for classes.
Illinois law requires all college students to have a University Health Form completed by a physician and returned to the University Health Center prior to the first day of classes. Please click here to access the Health Form.
Electronic Identity Authentication
All students are required to set their BUnetID and Passwords before registering for classes. If you have already registered for classes, you will have taken care of this. If you have not, please refer to the Computing Services letter you received in your Undergraduate Admissions packet. In this letter you will find your BUnetID and an Activation Code. Once you have these, please log onto the following website to activate your password and set up your account: http://newaccounts.bradley.edu.
How to Register for Classes
When are eligible to register for classes, and we recommend you do so! First, you need to speak with your academic advisor. Please contact your admissions counselor and/or refer to the Departmental Advising Phone List provided with the materials you were sent to arrange for an academic advising appointment.
After you have spoken with an advisor you will need to set your BUnetID and Password. Each of you were sent a letter from the Department of Computing Services with your BUnetID and an activation code. Please visit the website on their handout and proceed with setting your password with the instructions you are given. If you have any questions here, please contact Computing Services at (309) 677-2950.
You may want to review all the classes and sections by going to the Schedule of Classes. This will allow you to see classes by department. It also provides a “search” feature at the bottom of the website if you need specific days or general education courses.
Now you are ready to schedule your classes:
- Log onto the registration system, Webster, at webster.bradley.edu
- Enter your BUnetID and Password
- At the top of the page please click onto "Register Add & Drop"
- Next, click on the semester you wish to register for.
- Begin adding classes one by one by typing in each of your classes (examples are below)
- COM 103 01
- ENG 237 01
- If the class is available it/they will appear in blue and be added onto your schedule.
- If the class is full please Wait List the class and it will appear in pink on your schedule. The Wait Lists within each department take approximately 1-2 weeks to clear so please continue to check your schedule and see if the class was added.
- Otherwise, if you have any other questions or concerns please contact our office at (309) 677-2420.
We will see you at a future Orientation session!
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or (309) 677-2420. On behalf of the Orientation office, we look forward to meeting you and helping you learn about Bradley University!
Regarding past programs...
- 96% of the students said they were glad they attended
- 92% said the length of the Orientation was appropriate
- 100% said they knew where to go for assistance if they had questions or concerns