Order of Omega
Beta Rho Chapter, Bradley University
Visit the Beta Rho Chapter Website
Order of Omega is a honor society for members of Bradley's Social fraternities and sororities . The organization recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership, involvement within their respective organization and within the Greek, campus and local community. Members are selected from the top 3% of fraternity and sorority members on campus.
The Order of Omega was founded at the University of Miami in 1959 by a group of outstanding fraternity men, who felt that individuals in the Greek community should be recognized for their service to the fraternity system and the University. Since then Order of Omega has grown to over 500 chapters in the United States and Canada, and over 200,000 members!
- To recognize those fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in interfraternity activities, to encourage them to continue along this line, and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment;
- To bring together outstanding fraternity men and women to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs.
- To bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness;
- To help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
How to Join
Applications for membership will be made available during the academic year. Application announcements will be made to chapters prior to the membership selection period.
Minimum Requirements for Membership
- Applicant must be a current Junior or Senior Applicant's
- GPA must rank above the Bradley fraternity and sorority average.
- Applicant must be in good standing with their chapter and (inter)national headquarters.
For more information, please visit the Order of Omega National Website.