Fraternities and sororities exist as a proven support network for your student as he or she embarks on this new period in life. A fraternity or sorority can help personalize your son or daughter’s college experience in a multitude of ways, including:
- Offering a scholastic support system
- Gaining hands-on experience in working with and leading committees
- Managing budgets
- Interacting with faculty and administrators
- Gaining exposure to potential careers through educational programs and discussions with Alumni
- The opportunity to give back to the community through service projects,
- and Creating close friendships.
With all these opportunities available, it is no wonder that fraternity and sorority members tend to graduate from Bradley at a significantly higher rates than those not involved in fraternity and sorority life.