- Policy on Ethical Use of Information Technology Resources
This policy provides guidelines for the ethical, legal, and efficient use of information technology here at Bradley University.
- Statement on Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Statement on AIDS
Bradley University has adopted "general guidelines" in response to AIDS awareness
- Policies Concerning Privacy Rights of Students and Parents (FERPA)
Privacy rights of students and their education records
- "A Comprehensive Alcohol Action Plan"
- Noise Policy
- Non-smoking Policy
- Traffic and Parking
- Pets On Campus
- Policy Prohibiting Animal Abuse
- Posting Policy
Includes posting and distribution regulations for materials distributed or displayed on campus.
- Contracting Programs
- Fundraising Policy
- Student Media
Policy regarding the use of the Bradley word-mark
- Housing Regulations
- Facilities Regulations
- Weapons Policy