Graduation - Important Dates
- Jan 29, Undergraduate Applications for May graduation must be on file with the Registrar's Office.
- Feb 12, Deadline for proof of registration for transfer work to be received by Registrar's Office.
- Apr 06, Deadline to apply to participate in May Commencement with requirements to be met Summer, 2016.
- Apr 26, Approved Undergraduate candidates posted in academic deans' offices for participation in December Commencement
- Apr 30, Graduate students: thesis must be on file in the Graduate School
- Apr 30, Graduate students: comprehensive assessment must be on file in the Graduate School
- May 14, Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement Ceremonies, more information available here
- Apply online via Webster. Online applications are accepted through the end of the third full week of the semester. After that Webster will not allow you to apply online for the current graduation date, and you must turn in a paper application to the Registrar’s Office, Swords Hall Room 11.
- You may print an application here:Undergraduate Application for Graduation
- After an application is turned into the Registrar's Office, any further questions should be directed to your dean's office.
- You may find information here
Click here for Commencement Information. Questions concerning the Commencement ceremony should be directed to the Chair of Commencement Activities at 309-677-2334.