Employee Check Cashing
- You must present your BU QuickCard to cash a check.
- Checks drawn on the employee’s personal bank account must be made payable to the employee and endorsed by the employee.
- A $250 limit is placed on check cashing per day for personal checks.
- A charge of $25 will be applied to all checks returned as non-sufficient funds.
- All non-sufficient fund checks not made good within 60 days will be submitted to a collection agency. Any collection fees are the responsibility of the individual who presented the check for cash.