Foster College of Business - Director of Marketing and Communications
The Foster College of Business seeks applications for Director of Marketing and Communications. The Director is responsible for overall marketing and public relations for the College and its academic programs. This individual will work with the Dean to develop overall marketing strategies and be responsible for implementing these strategies as the College continues to move toward national distinction. This position will also be responsible for the development of marketing and promotional pieces and the editing, organization, and generation of content for College’s web site. This position will also be the College’s liaison to University Marketing.
Bradley University is a distinctive, medium-size, comprehensive private institution of higher learning. The University is located on an 85-acre campus in Peoria, the largest metropolitan area in central Illinois. With approximately 5,000 undergraduate and 800 graduate students, Bradley offers the opportunities and choices of a larger university (with over 130 programs in five colleges, plus a graduate school) and the quality, personal attention, and challenge of a small private college. Bradley is rich in tradition and full of promise to become one of the nation's best comprehensive universities. For additional information about the University visit www.bradley.edu.
- Develop and administer marketing strategy for the College targeting faculty, staff, students, prospective students, alumni, and donors.
- Work with Dean, faculty, staff, students, and alumni to create integrated marketing communications for the College.
- Develop marketing materials including social media, web, videos, interactive flash content, advertisements, written materials, ongoing publications, and press releases.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Show experience and initiative managing projects from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize assignments concurrently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or related field as well as experience developing marketing strategies, marketing literature, social media, and web design are required. Preferred candidates will have experience with direct email campaigns, video editing, and graphic design skills.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume and complete contact information for three professional references electronically to email@example.com. The search will open August 16 and continue until the position is filled.
Employment at Bradley is contingent upon a successful completion of a criminal background check.
Bradley University is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to attracting qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.