Office of Student Access Services
Welcome to Bradley’s office of Student Access Services (SAS), formerly part of the Center for Learning and Access. The SAS staff helps students with disabilities by facilitating accommodations that remove barriers to their academic success. For details or to apply for services, click on the Register tab at the top of the page.
Our Contact Information
- Student Access Services
- Bradley University
- 100 Heitz Hall
- 1501 W Bradley Ave
- Peoria, IL 61625
- Phone: 309-677-3654
- Fax: 309-677-3685
The Office of Student Access Services (SAS) is committed to the fulfillment of equal educational opportunity, academic freedom and human dignity for students with disabilities. The SAS exists to provide reasonable and appropriate accommodations for qualified students with documented disabilities, to assist students in self-advocacy, to educate the Bradley community about disabilities, and ensure compliance with federal and state law.
- To facilitate the highest levels of educational excellence and potential quality of life for students with disabilities.
- To support the institution’s academic standards.
- To achieve the highest levels of competence and integrity in all areas of assistance to students with disabilities. This support is guided by the consistent use of objective, professional judgment in all areas, especially when addressing the confidential nature of a student’s disability.
- To continually participate in professional activities and educational opportunities designed to strengthen the personal, educational, and vocational quality of life for students with disabilities. This includes the on-going development of strategies, skills, research, and knowledge pertinent to the highest quality of disability service delivery.
- To be actively engaged in supporting and clarifying institutional, state, and federal laws, policies, and procedures applicable to the delivery of services for students with disabilities.