General Information Sites
- EqualityMagazines.com - free online digital magazines, online articles with useful information for job-seekers, numerous career listings from known companies all across the United States, career search engine, job fair calendar, etc.
For Students/Alumni of Color
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Allestra Recruiting - Employment Resource Center for Asian Employment
- Diversity Employers
- INROADS - A site designed to develop and place talented minority youth in business and industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership.
- Minority Professional Network
- The National Association of Asian American Professionals
- National Employed Minority Network
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
- Association of Women Professionals
- Advancing Women in Careers and Business
- Association for Women in Computing
- Feminist Jobs (includes internships)
- National Partnership for Women & Families
- U.S. Department of Labor - Women's Bureau
- Women For Hire - A comprehensive array of recruitment services for women including career fairs, networks, seminars, magazine, & job board.
For LGBTQ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer - Students/Alumni
- Human Rights Campaign
- Astraea - Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Funders for Lesbian and Gay Issues
- Gayellow Pages
For Students/Alumni with a Disability - Resources for Students with Disabilities Info Guide
- Disability Resources from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Directory of State Liaisons - Provides state contacts on disability issues in each state (courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor)
- USAJobs - Individuals with Disabilities
- American Council of the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind, Career Connect - This website includes mentor match, career exploration, tips for job seekers, etc.
- American Sign Language Teachers Association
- Community Options, Inc.
- DisabilityInfo.gov - Information about government disability programs.
- Disability Employment
- Information and Links for Students with Disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network
- Mobility International USA
- nAblement - a unique channel of SPR Companies focused on supporting the training, mentoring, networking, placement and professional growth of qualified candidates with disabilities into technology roles.
- National Business and Disability Council - Leading national corporate resources for hiring, working with, and marketing people with disabilities. They have a nationwide resume database for college grads with disabilities.
- National Industries for the Blind
- The National Organization on Disability
- The Sierra Group Recruit Disability - The first step for any job seeker with a disability