General Information Sites
- EqualityMagazines.com - free online digital magazines, online articles with useful information for job-seekers, numerous career listings from known companies all across the United States, career search engine, job fair calendar, etc.
For Students/Alumni of Color
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Allestra Recruiting - Employment Resource Center for Asian Employment
- Diversity Employers
- Black Excel
- The Consortium - The country's preeminent organization for promoting diversity and inclusion in American business.
- INROADS - A site designed to develop and place talented minority youth in business and industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership.
- Minority Professional Network
- The National Association of Asian American Professionals
- National Employed Minority Network
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
- Association of Women Professionals
- Advancing Women in Careers and Business
- Association for Women in Computing
- Feminist Majority Foundation - Feminist Career Center
- Feminist Majority Foundation - Internship Program
- National Partnership for Women & Families
- U.S. Department of Labor - Women's Bureau
- Women For Hire - A comprehensive array of recruitment services for women including career fairs, networks, seminars, magazine, & job board.
For GLBT Students/Alumni
- Astraea - Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Funders for Lesbian and Gay Issues
- Gayellow Pages
For Students/Alumni with a Disability - Resources for Students with Disabilities Info Guide
- American Council of the Blind
- American Sign Language Teachers Association
- Community Options, Inc.
- DisabilityInfo.gov - Information about government disability programs.
- Disability Employment
- Information and Links for Students with Disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network
- Mobility International USA
- nAblement - a unique channel of SPR Companies focused on supporting the training, mentoring, networking, placement and professional growth of qualified candidates with disabilities into technology roles.
- National Business & Disability Council
- The National Organization on Disability
- USAJobs - Individuals with Disabilities