EmployersNetworks for Employers
The Smith Career Center's networking opportunities can help you find the right employees
The Smith Career Center can help increase your organization's visibility among students and faculty. By attending campus career fairs and posting jobs online, you can make Bradley students aware of your opportunities and culture. Join over 300 employers who recruit on Bradley's campus annually.
Through the Smith Career Center you can:
- post job listings and view resumes online
- conduct campus interviews in private rooms with personalized scheduling
- attend job fairs to meet students
- employ highly motivated students for cooperative education or internships
- share information via our targeted e-mails and mailings to specific students and faculty
- connect with a diverse group of students through interaction with Bradley's Multicultural Student Services and participation in minority career networking activities
- serve as a speaker at special events and seminars
One of the many services we offer to employers is our on-line web-based service, eRecruiting. eRecruiting is a free service that allows you to:
- Promote your employment opportunities to Bradley students and alumni.
- Preview the skills and experiences of Bradley candidates via our on-line resume book.
- Contact candidates directly concerning full-time, internship/co-op, and part-time opportunities with your organization.
- Enable candidates to forward resumes/cover letters directly through eRecruiting
New to Bradley's web-based employer services?
Employer registration for eRecruiting, Bradley's online recruiting software. This is a free service.
Call us at (309) 677-2510.