Nursing & Physical Therapy Career Fair
Registration coming soon.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Noon - 3:00pm
Held in Bradley's Michel Student Center
- Upcoming graduates for full-time positions.
- Students for co-op and internship positions
- Faculty and students to increase visibility on campus
Job Fair Registration
The job fair registration fee is $40.00. No refunds after October 11, 2013. This fee includes one eight foot table with tablecloth, and two chairs. Registration coming in August 2013.
Information for Participants
- Set-up may begin after 10:00am the day of the fair.
- A food court is located on the first floor of the Michel Student Center.
- Apetizers and beverages will be available to recruiters in our recruiter hospitality room from 11:00 - noon.
- Shuttle service is provided from 10:30am - 12:00pm and 3:00pm - 3:30pm
- A mailing list of senior nursing students and senior DPT students, will be provided the day of the fair.
- We have 75 nursing majors graduating in 2014. There are approximately 342 undergraduate nursing majors.
- There will be 24 students graduating with a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in May 2014. We have a total of 72 students enrolled in the DPT program.
- Bradley University also has 300-400 students majoring in Health Science. This baccalaureate program leads to eligibility into the DPT program and other professional programs in the healthcare field.
Employers should bring information about summer externships - undergraduates will be looking for this. Because the ratio of nursing students to physical therapy students is 3 to 1, the number of agencies recruiting only for physical therapists will be limited to 25. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration within a few days of submission.
We hope you will join us for this event!
When you arrive on campus, please proceed directly to the Michel Student Center to drop off display materials. A complimentary shuttle van will run at approximately 10 minute intervals from 10:30am - Noon and 3:00 - 3:30pm between parking lots and the Student Center.
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
- Visitor Lot next to Visitor Center - At the Stop Sign 100 yards south of Michel Student Center entrance, turn left onto St. James, proceed about 100 yards and turn right. NOTE - this lot will fill VERY quickly!
- Parking Deck next to the Garrett Center - At the Stop Sign 100 yards south of Michel Student Center entrance, turn left onto St. James, proceed to next Stop Sign and make a right; take a left after the Garrett Center into the Parking Deck. Most space will be available on the TOP LEVEL. The parking deck is a short distance if you would like to walk, otherwise, the van shuttle service will pick you up from this location.
(Call (309) 677-2510 to request shuttle service)