Nursing & Physical Therapy Career Fair
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Noon - 3:00 p.m.
Michel Student Center Ballroom
- Upcoming graduates for full-time positions
- Students for co-op and internship positions
- Faculty and students to increase visibility on campus
Job Fair Registration
The job fair registration fee is $40.00. No refunds after October 9, 2015. This fee includes one eight foot table.
Information for Participants
- Set-up may begin after 10:00 a.m. the day of the fair.
- Appetizers and beverages will be available to recruiters in our recruiter hospitality room from 11:00 - Noon.
- Shuttle service is provided from 10:30 a.m. - Noon and 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- At 11:30 a.m. brief program updates will be given by Dr. Steve Tippett, Chair, Department of Physical Therapy, and Dr. Cindy Brubaker, Chair, Department of Nursing.
- A list of senior nursing students and senior Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) students will be provided the day of the fair.
- We have 71 nursing students graduating in 2016 and another 6 accelerated nursing students who will be graduating in August 2016. There are an addition 290 undergraduate nursing majors.
- There will be 24 students graduating with a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in May 2016. We have a total of 72 students enrolled in the DPT program.
- Bradley University also has 216 students majoring in Health Science. This baccalaureate program leads to eligibility for the DPT program and other professional programs in the healthcare field.
Employers should bring information about summer externships that you offer. Because the ratio of nursing students to physical therapy students is 5 to 1, the number of agencies recruiting only for physical therapists will be limited to 20. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration within a few days of submission.
We hope you will join us for this event!
When you arrive on campus, please proceed directly to the Michel Student Center (915 N. Elmwood) to drop off display materials. Parking will be available in the Duryea Parking Deck. A complimentary shuttle van will run at approximately 10 minute intervals from 10:30 a.m.- Noon and 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. between the parking deck and the Michel Student Center.
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
(Call (309) 677-2510 to request shuttle service)