Information for Schools/Programs Attending the Bradley University Graduate School Fair
We are delighted that your school/program will be participating in the Bradley University Graduate & Professional School Fair and hope that you will be very successful in identifying Bradley students and alumni. Please call the Smith Career Center at (309) 677-2510 if you have any questions.
After the fair
- Lunch for each school/program representative will be available.
- Please stay until the Fair ends at 2:30pm.
Attn: Smith Career Center [Grad Fair 2015]
1501 West Bradley Avenue
Peoria, IL 61625
- Complete all of your shipping forms in advance.
- Attach the completed shipping forms to your display cases, boxes, etc.
- CALL your shipping provider with the instructions for pick up.
- After the Fair, your representatives should deliver your display cases, boxes of materials, etc. to the Smith Career Center, 931 N. Elmwood, First Floor Burgess Hall for your shipping provider to pick up.
The Michel Student Center ballroom will be filled with school/program displays with table sizes ranging from 5' to 8' long. Staff will be available throughout the day to respond to your questions. Please call on them for assistance when desired.
When you arrive on campus, please proceed directly to the Michel Student Center to drop off display materials.
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
- Visitor Lot next to Visitor Center - At the Stop Sign 100 yards south of Michel Student Center entrance, turn left onto St. James, proceed about 100 yards and turn right. NOTE - this lot will fill VERY quickly!
- Parking Deck next to the Garrett Center - At the Stop Sign 100 yards south of Michel Student Center entrance, turn left onto St. James, proceed to next Stop Sign and make a right; take a left after the Garrett Center into the Parking Deck. Most space will be available on the TOP LEVEL. The parking deck is a short distance from the Michel Student Center.