Information for Bradley University Fall/Spring Job & Internship Fairs
Campus Map | Directions | Accommodations
Lunch (Concourse Level)
Fall Job & Internship Fair - Renaissance Coliseum, 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Spring Job & Internship Fair - Renaissance Coliseum , 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
We are delighted that your organization will be participating in the Bradley University Job Fair and hope that you will be very successful in identifying Bradley students and alumni for your cooperative education, internship and full-time opportunities. Please call the Smith Career Center at (309) 677-2510 if you have any questions.
Job Fair Parking
Free parking will be available in Bradley’s Main Street Parking Deck, located on the corner of
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
Spring Job & Internship Fair Schedule
Spring Job & Internship Fair, The Renaissance Coliseum
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Registration and Set-up at Renaissance Coliseum
Employer Hospitality Room, refreshments available (Zobrist Room, Concourse Level)
Spring Job & Internship Fair
Lunch Available (Tickets distributed at the registration tables), Concourse Level
Door Prize Drawing - Must be present to win!
One attendee is required to stay until the Job Fair ends at 3:00 p.m. Failure to do so may jeopardize your organizations acceptance at future Bradley University Job Fairs.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day for all employers in the Zobrist Hospitality room.
- Staff members are assigned to each area to provide assistance. Please ask them for directions, bottled water, or any other help that you might need.
- Drawing winners will be given their prizes at 2:45 p.m.
Shipping of Job Fair Materials
1. Shipping Instructions before the Fair
1308 W. Bradley Avenue
Attn: Fall Job Fair, Renaissance Coliseum
Peoria, IL 61625
Please do not have items delivered to the Smith Career Center!
2. Shipping Instructions after the Fair
- Complete all of your shipping forms in advance.
- Attach the completed shipping forms to your display cases, boxes, etc.
- CALL your shipping provider with the instructions for pick up from the Smith Career Center at 931 N. Elmwood Avenue, Room 104 Burgess Hall. Phone is 309-677-2510.
- After the Job Fair, leave items at your table for Career Center staff to transport to the Smith Career Center.