Spring Job & Internship Fair Information
Thursday, February 19, 2015
11:00am - 3:00pm
We are delighted that your organization will be participating in the Bradley University Job Fair and hope that you will be very successful in identifying Bradley students and alumni for your cooperative education, internship and full-time opportunities. Please call the Smith Career Center at (309) 677-2510 if you have any questions.
Job Fair Parking
Free parking will be available in Bradley’s Main Street Parking Deck, 1630 W. Main, located on the corner of Main St. and A.J. Robertson Court. Bradley’s Renaissance Coliseum is conveniently located right across the street from the parking deck. Please note that the Main Street Parking Deck fills up quickly. Overflow parking will be available in the Duryea Parking Deck, 825 N. Duryea Place. Limited on-street parking may be available on Main St. If you would like assistance with boxes or display items, students will be available to carry in items at the side entrance on Maplewood. Pull your car up to the side door, which is located across the street from the entrance to the Parking Deck.
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
Spring Job & Internship Fair Schedule
More than 800 students are expected to attend the Job Fair. Refreshments will be available throughout the day in the Zobrist Hospitality room in the Renaissance Coliseum.We request that at least one attendee to remain at the table until the completion of the job fair at 3:00pm.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Registration and Set-up at Renaissance Coliseum
- Bradley Alumni Breakfast, the Braves Club Room (Concourse Level)
- Breakfast will be available at 10:15 with remarks at 10:30
- Spring Job & Internship Fair
- Lunch available (Concourse Level)
- Tickets will be provided at registration that will allow your representatives to go through a buffet food line
- Use the Owen Lobby stairs and elevator to reach the Concourse Level
- Seating is available in the:
- Braves Club Room (Concourse Level, SW Corner)
- Zobrist Hospitality Room #245 (Concourse Level, NW Corner)
- Door Prize Drawing - Must be present to win!
- After Job Fair Interviews begin
Because many of our students may only be able to attend the later afternoon portion of our fair, we request that at least one attendee remains at your booth until the conclusion of the fair at 3:00pm.
- Bottled water will be available throughout the day for all employers on the Coliseum floor
- Staff members will be available throughout the day to provide assistance; Please ask them for directions, bottled water, or any other help that you might need
- Drawing winners will be given their prizes at 3:00pm
Shipping of Job Fair Materials
Each employer will have a 6 ft table. Floor displays should be no more than 8 ft wide.
1. Shipping Instructions before the Fair
1308 W. Bradley Avenue
Attn: Spring Job Fair, Renaissance Coliseum
Peoria, IL 61625
Please do not have items delivered to the Smith Career Center!
2. Shipping Instructions after the Fair
To ship your items after the fair please follow these steps:
1. Complete shipping forms (we do not provide forms).
2. Attach a completed form to ALL items being shipped.
3. CALL shipping provider and provide these details:
Items may be picked up on:
Friday, February 20, 2015
7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Items will be picked up from:
1308 W Bradley Ave.
Peoria IL 61625
4. Leave items to be shipped with Jessica Chandler at Coat Check in the Owens Atrium (Main Street entrance).
Staff will be available throughout the day to respond to your questions. Please call on them for assistance when desired.