Spring Job & Internship Fair Information
Thursday, February 16, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
We are delighted that your organization will be participating in the Bradley University Job Fair and hope that you will be very successful in identifying Bradley students and alumni for your cooperative education, internship and full-time opportunities. Please call the Smith Career Center at (309) 677-2510 if you have any questions.
Job Fair Parking
Free parking will be available in Bradley's Main Street Parking Deck, located on the corner of Main St. and A.J. Robertson Court. Bradley's Renaissance Coliseum is conveniently located right across the street from the parking deck. To enter the Coliseum, use the side entrance on A.J. Robertson Court. Look for the employer entrance signs to guide you. If you would like assistance with boxes or display items, students will be available to carry in items at the side entrance on A.J. Robertson Court. Pull up your car to the side door, which is located right across the street from the entrance ramp to the Parking Deck. (If you have several large items to drop off, please call 309–677–2510 to arrange to use the Coliseum loading dock off Haussler
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
Spring Job & Internship Fair Schedule
More than 800 students are expected to attend the Job Fair. Refreshments will be available throughout the day in the Zobrist Hospitality room in the Renaissance Coliseum.We request that at least one attendee to remain at the table until the completion of the job fair at 3:00pm.
Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Registration and Set-up at Renaissance Coliseum
- Bradley Alumni Breakfast, the Braves Club Room (Concourse Level)
- Breakfast will be available at 10:15 with remarks at 10:30
- Spring Job & Internship Fair
- Lunch available (Concourse Level)
- Tickets will be provided at registration that will allow your representatives to go through a buffet food line
- Use the Owen Lobby stairs and elevator to reach the Concourse Level
- Seating is available in the:
- Braves Club Room (Concourse Level, SW Corner)
- Zobrist Hospitality Room #245 (Concourse Level, NW Corner)
- Tables located on the Concourse Level
- After Job Fair Interviews begin (Markin Student Recreation Center)
One attendee is required to stay until the Job Fair ends at 3:30 p.m. Because many of our students may only be able to attend the later afternoon portion of our fair, we request that at least one attendee remains at your booth until the conclusion of the fair at 3:30 p.m.
- Bottled water will be available throughout the day for all employers on the Coliseum floor as well as in the Zobrist Hospitality room.
- Staff members will be available throughout the day to provide assistance; Please ask them for directions, bottled water, or any other help that you might need
Shipping of Job Fair Materials
Each employer will have a 6 ft table. Floor displays should be no more than 8 ft wide.
- Shipping Instructions before the Fair
- Shipping Instructions after the Fair
- Complete all of your shipping forms in advance (we do not provide forms).
- Attach a completed form to ALL your items being shipped.
- CALL your shipping provider with these details:
1308 W. Bradley Avenue
Attn: Spring Job Fair, Renaissance Coliseum
Peoria, IL 61625
Please do not have items delivered to the Smith Career Center!
To ship your items after the fair please follow these steps:
- Items may be picked up on:
Friday, February 17, 2017
7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Items will be picked up from:
1308 W Bradley Ave.
Peoria IL 61625