Spring Job & Internship Fair Information
Thursday, February 13, 2014
11:00am - 3:00pm
Held in Bradley's Renaissance Coliseum
We are delighted that your organization will be participating in the Bradley University Job Fair and hope that you will be very successful in identifying Bradley students and alumni for your cooperative education, internship and full-time opportunities. Please call the Smith Career Center at (309) 677-2510 if you have any questions.
Job Fair Parking
Free parking will be available in Bradley's Main Street Parking Deck, located on the corner of Main St. and A.J. Robertson Court. Bradley's Renaissance Coliseum is conveniently located right across the street from the parking deck. Please note that the Main Street Parking Deck does fill up quickly. Overflow parking will be available in the Duryea Parking Deck. If you would like assistance with boxes or display items, students will be available to carry in items at the side entrance on Maplewood. Pull up your car to the side door, which is located right across the street from the entrance ramp to the Parking Deck.
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
Spring Job & Internship Fair Schedule
More than 800 students are expected to attend the Job Fair. Refreshments will be available throughout the day in the Zobrist Hospitality room in the Renaissance Coliseum. We require at least one attendee to remain at the table until the completion of the job fair at 3:00 pm.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Registration and Set-up at Renaissance Coliseum
- Bradley Alumni Breakfast, the Braves Club Room (Concourse Level)
- Breakfast will be available at 10:15 with remarks at 10:30.
- Spring Job & Internship Fair
- Lunch available (Concourse Level)
- Tickets will be provided at registration that will allow your representatives to go through a buffet food line.
- Buffet will be available on the Concourse level. Use the bleacher stairs or Owens Lobby elevator to go up to the Concourse Level.
- Seating is available in the:
- Braves Club Room(Concourse Level, SW Corner)
- Zobrist Hospitality Room #245(Concourse Level, NW Corner).
- Door Prize Drawing - Must be present to win!
One attendee is required to stay until the Job Fair ends at 3:00pm. Because many of our students may only be able to attend the later afternoon portion of our fair, we request that at least one attendee remains at your booth until the conclusion of the fair at 3:00pm.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day for all employers in the Zobrist Hospitality room.
- Staff members will be available throughout the day to provide assistance. Please ask them for directions, bottled water, or any other help that you might need.
- Drawing winners will be given their prizes at 3:00pm
Shipping of Job Fair Materials
Each employer will have a 6 ft table. Floor displays should be no more than 8 ft wide.
1. Shipping Instructions before the Fair
1308 W. Bradley Avenue
Attn: Spring Job Fair, Renaissance Coliseum
Peoria, IL 61625
Please do not have items delivered to the Smith Career Center!
2. Shipping Instructions after the Fair
- Complete all of your shipping forms in advance.
- Attach the completed shipping forms to your display cases, boxes, etc.
- CALL your shipping provider with the instructions for pick up from the Smith Career Center at 931 N. Elmwood Avenue, Room 104 Burgess Hall. Phone is (309) 677-2510.
- After the Job Fair, leave items in the Owens Atrium for Career Center staff to transport to the Smith Career Center.