Job and Internship Search Sites
eRecruiting- your link to hundreds of jobs targeted to BU students
eRecruiting lets you
- Search for campus jobs, part-time positions, internships, co-op jobs, or post-graduate positions
- Apply for campus interviews
- Publish your resume to the online resume book
- Develop saved searches for regular job updates
Access your personalized account via MyBU. Log into your MyBU account using your BUnetID and password. Click on the eRecruiting link on the MyInfo page. New students will be prompted to create an account upon first log-in. Click here to get started.
eRecruiting Info Guide
Web sites that offer a wide variety of listings (full-time and internship/co-op) from many industries. A good place to start.
Internships / Co-op sites
Sites devoted to internship/co-op listings.
By College / Major
Web sites focused upon majors within the colleges at Bradley University.
- Foster College of Business Administration
- Henry P. Slane College of Communication and Fine Arts
- College of Education and Health Sciences
- College of Engineering and Technology
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Web sites devoted to listings in specific geographic locations. Includes "general" (all states), international, Illinois, Chicago, and Peoria.
Sites for public service-oriented careers (and internships) including environmental, social service, philanthropy, think tanks, and more.
For job seekers interested in international/United Nations, U.S. Federal government, State governments, County governments, City governments.
A staffing agency is a service that matches the labor needs of their corporate clients with individuals who have the skill sets necessary to meet those needs.
General summer jobs (camps, resorts, amusement parks, etc.)
Web sites focused upon resources for:
- Students/alumni of Color
- Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and Transgendered (GLBT) students/alumni
- Students/alumni with a disability
- General/non-specific diversity sites