The Bradley University Parents' Association is an organization composed of the parents of every student at Bradley University. The Association is represented to the Bradley Administration through a Parent's Board of Directors.
To enhance the collegiate and academic experience of our sons and daughters while at Bradley.
Bradley University Parents' Board of Directors
Working in partnership with the Bradley Administration and through four committees, the Parents' Board of Directors has targeted five key areas of focus in support of the Mission of the Parents' Association.
Bradley University Parents' Board of Directors Goals
- Provide supplemental career resources for Bradley students and graduates
- Raise and direct funds for special student-oriented projects
- Identify and recognize outstanding student, faculty, and/or staff members
- Deliver assistance in support of recruitment and retention of Bradley students
- Enhance communication and collaboration among parents, administrators, and students
We believe that through these ongoing efforts and the triad relationship amongst our students, ourselves, and the university administration, we can make a positive difference for Bradley students as they continue along their chosen academic and life path.