Your Bradley University Quick Card is a powerful all-in-one card.
The Quick Card is the official identification of the University, and so much more! It's your key to assigned buildings, classrooms, and labs, and the way to pay for purchases on and off campus. The Quick Card simplifies campus life.
Returning students, faculty and staff that have an active old card may visit the QuickCard Office for a free replacement. The active old card must be presented prior to issuance of the new free QuickCard with the Discover ® Money Network™ option.
Replacement fees will apply if the old card presented is not the current active QuickCard.
At Bradley, it’s the only card you’ll need!
Use your Quick Card all around campus
- It’s your free access pass to library resources, the fitness center, parking decks and more….
- Swipe it at the cafeteria to access your pre-paid meal plan.
- Buy on the fly by loading your card with Quick Cash. Simply deposit money onto the card. Quick Cash is accepted all over campus and at many local merchants.
- Pay for copies at the Library using your Quick Cash.
- Pay for printing at several locations around campus.
Use your Quick Card as your own personal debit card
- Your Quick Card provides an optional Money Network™ enabled Discover® debit account.
- Have your financial aid refunds and student payroll deposited right onto your card.
- Enjoy the free In-network ATM usage.