Move In Weekend
Technology HelpDesk consultants will be available in the Residence Halls on Saturday and Sunday of move-in weekend to assist with computer questions and connection issues.
- Helpdesk Consultants will be wearing RED T-shirts
- Sign-up sheets will be provided in the residence hall offices if you cannot find a consultant to assist you.
- Call the helpdesk at x2964 if you have questions and are unable to locate someone to assist you.
Set up and registration
If your computer or device has not already been registered:
- After setting up your computer, connect to the network using your Ethernet cable (this is NOT a phone cable). If you forget your cable, you can purchase one at the Bookstore;
- Immediately after connecting to the network, launch your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and you will be directed to the on-line registration program; if you do not automatically arrive at the registration site (NetReg), type the following in your browser's address bar: http://netreg.bradley.edu
- You will need to know your BUnetID and password to complete this process;
- Follow all instructions to register your computer on the network and then turn your computer off for 30 minutes;
- Heitz Hall is in the process of a network upgrade. Depending on which room you are in you may need a hub, which will be provided. Follow all instructions in your room prior to installing the hub including registering both computers directly to the network prior to connecting to the hub.