Move In Weekend
The Technology HelpDesk, in the Cullom-Davis Library, will be open Saturday (10:00 - 3:00), Sunday (12:00 - 4:00), Monday and Tuesday (8:00 - 6:00) to assist with computer questions and connection issues. Phone support is available at (309) 677-2964
Set up and registration
BUSecure does not require registration.
Wireless is provided in the dorms, personally-owned wireless routers are not permitted.
Wireless is provided in the dorms, personally-owned wireless routers are not permitted. Network registrations expire at the end of the school year. If your computer or device has not already been registered this year:
- Connect to the wired network using your Ethernet cable. If you forget your cable, you can purchase one at the Bookstore or other retailer.
- After connecting to the network, launch your browser, you will be directed to the on-line registration program; if you do not automatically arrive at the registration site (NetReg), type the following in your browser's address bar: http://netreg.bradley.edu.
- You will need to know your BUnetID and password to complete this process;
- Follow all instructions to register your computer on the network and then turn your computer off for 30 minutes;
- If you have any issues after restarting the computer, please call the Technology HelpDesk at (309) 677-3677.