Move-in Weekend 2015
We recommend that students move-in on Saturday before 4 p.m., and suggest parents plan to leave campus prior to 6 p.m. This will allow students to take part in all the Welcome Week activities with their residence halls.
When you pull up to your residence hall on Saturday, fraternity and sorority members will help you unload your opened car. Make sure to clearly mark all boxes and belongings with your students’ name and room number. Once your car is unloaded, find a parking spot and enjoy the rest of the day.
Questions About Residential Life
For a list of frequently asked questions check out Residential Living
Getting the Most Out of Your Visit
Seeing and experiencing the University first-hand is the best way to familiarize yourself with all that we have to offer, and to feel comfortable about your new “home away from home.” We suggest some of the following activities to help everyone feel at ease:
- Bring your camera, take pictures!
- Drink lots of water, and get plenty of rest.
- Join another student and their family to take a walk around the campus and locate some of the offices, and/or classrooms, your student will be going to during the upcoming semester.
- Suggest a short outing off-campus to a local store or restaurant to learn about the Peoria area.
ATMs on Campus are located outside the Bookstore, and in the Michel Student Center.
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Bookstore –10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Controller's Office, Swords Hall – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Cullom-Davis Library – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Office of Financial Assistance, Swords Hall – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Michel Student Center
- Food Court – 10:30 a.m. to midnight
- P.O.D. (convenience store; coffee, snacks, etc.) – 8 a.m. to midnight
Geisert Hall cafeteria – 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Hayden-Clark Alumni Center – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visitors Center – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Parking Office, Sisson Hall 137 (permits) - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Vice President for Student Affairs, Sisson Hall 100 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Orientation and Advisement, Heitz Hall 100 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Center for Residential Living, Sisson Hall 133 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Markin Center - 9 a.m. to midnight
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Bookstore – noon to 5 p.m.
Dining Services locations see bradley.campusdish.com
Hayden-Clark Alumni Center – noon to 4 p.m.
Cullom-Davis Library – noon to 4 p.m.
- Olin Hall
- Caterpillar Global Communications Center
- Michel Student Center