Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Do I have to replace my card each year?
No, the new QuickCard does not have to be replaced each year. As long as you are a valid student, faculty or staff member, your card will be active for all the privileges that are assigned to your card. The expiration date on the face of the new ID card only deactivates the Discover ® Money Network ™ portion of the card. If you do not use this side of the card, your access to events on campus, door access and access to QuickCash, and Meal Plan will still continue to work even if the expiration date has passed.
Q) What is QuickCash?
QuickCash is a prepaid debit account offered through Bradley University used for the purchase of goods and services at select locations on and off campus.
Q) How do I Open a QuickCash account?
All incoming students and faculty/staff will automatically receive a Quick Cash account. For students on a meal plan a deposit is made in the account as part of their board plan at the beginning of each semester. For students not on a meal plan and for faculty/staff a deposit must be made to the account prior to use.
Q) How do I make a deposit or check my balance in my QuickCash account?
Make deposits and check your balance online at My Account, in person at the Cashiers windows in Swords Hall M-F 9:00am - 4:00pm, or call the QuickCard office at (309) 677-3463. You can also make cash deposits at the value transfer stations behind the Bradley Bookstore and in the Library.
Q) Can my parents or guest make a deposit to my QuickCash account?
Yes, a parent or other guest may make a deposit to your QuickCash account by using the “Guest Deposit" on the home page. They will need to know your Bradley ID number and your last name.
Q) Can I withdraw cash from my QuickCash account?
No, QuickCash does not allow cash withdrawals. However, if you have an active Discover ® Money Network ™ account you can withdraw cash from any participating ATM.
Q) What do I do if I lost my QuickCard?
Deactivate your lost or stolen card online at quickcard.bradley.edu, or by contacting the QuickCard Office at (309) 677-3463. Cardholders with an active Money Network ™ account should also call (800) 822-4283 to report the card lost or stolen. The replacement fee for a lost card is $20.00.
Q) What happens to my QuickCash balance when I graduate, or leave the university?
If your balance is $15.00 or more, and all fees to the University are paid, your balance will be deposited to the Discover ® Money Network account.
Q) How do I activate my Discover ® Money Network ™ debit account?
Call the 1-800 number on the back of your card to activate the Money Network ™ account. You will follow voice prompts to enter the card number, your birthday, and select your PIN.
Q) Are there any fees associated with using my Money Network ™ account?
Yes; however, all fees are avoidable. Please refer to the fee schedule stated in the terms and conditions located in the enrollments packet, or on the Quick Card webpage.
Q) How do I upgrade my active Money Network ™ account to add funds to my account or allow others to deposit funds to it?
- To upgrade your Bradley University QuickCard Money Network TM Discover ® component to a reloadable account, please contact the Money Network TM at 1-800-822-4283 and speak to a customer service representative.
- Set up Direct Deposit to add funds directly to this Account (free). You can have different types of payments loaded directly onto this Account, including money from one or more employers, tax refunds, child support and government benefits. Adding funds to this Account is easy. You will need to provide the following information to the Payor (the payor is an employer, government agency, etc.) in order to add funds directly into this Account: · Your name and address · ABA Routing Number: 084003997 · Account Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX · Account Type: Checking · Bank name: Meta Money Network
- Add funds from a bank account to this Card Account (online reload). Set up a one-time reload or an automatic reload schedule to move funds from a bank account to this Card Account.
- Send someone an email request to send funds from their bank account to this Card Account (online reload).
- ***COMING SOON*** Send an email invitation to someone with the information they will need to send you money from their bank account to this Card Account.
- Add cash to this Card Account through participating merchants or at a MoneyGram ® or Western Union ® agent location near you.
Q) How do I make a deposit to my activated Money Network ™ account?
If you are a student employee, you can choose to have your paycheck deposited directly into your account. You can sign up for this direct deposit in the Payroll Office when you complete your Payroll forms. There is also the option to choose to have your financial aid refund automatically deposited to your Discover ® Money Network ™ account. Any employer can deposit your paycheck directly into your account. Family or friends can make a deposit from their bank account directly to your Money Network ™ account. Go online at moneynetworkedu.com, or call Customer Service at 1-800-822-4283 for details.
Q) How do I make a withdrawal from my activated Money Network ™ account?
Make a withdrawal of up to $500.00 per day by using the participating AllPoint ® ATM's, or participating Heritage Bank ATMs. On campus look for the QuickCard ID picture on the ATM sign. To find a participating Allpoint ® ATM go to: http://locator.allpointnetwork.com/.
Q) How do I download the ATM mobile application?
Q) How do I check my balance of my Discover ® Money Network ™ account?
You can check your balance using any of the participating AllPoint ® ATM's, call Customer Service at 1-800-822-4283, or go online at www.moneynetworkedu.com. You can also sign up for automatic daily or weekly balance updates.
Q) What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
Call Money Network ™ Customer Service at 1-800-822-4283.
Q) How do I use the free Money Network ™ checks?
Money Network ™ checks can be used to pay bills, such as rent and utilities. You can also write a check to yourself and cash it for free at the Cashier's office in Swords Hall, and at participating WalMart Money Centers. Money Network ™ checks must be activated before they can be used. The checks include detailed instructions for activation. Please refer to your enrollment packet.
Q) Can I transfer money from my QuickCash account to my Money Network ™ account?
No, QuickCash cannot be transferred to the Money Network ™ debit account.