Commuter/Non Residential Meal Plans
Students living in College Hall, SAC, St. James, 1400 Fredonia, any Fraternity or Sorority as well as Commuters may purchase any Residential plan, the 50 Block Plan, or BU Bucks.
Fall Commuter Meal Plan Options:
Can only be purchased at the Cashier Windows at Swords Hall. Hours are M-F 9am - 4pm
- Purchase two 50 Block Plans receive extra $50 in Dining Dollars 100 Meal Swipes, $200 in Dining Dollars Cost is $890 - ENDS 9/9/16
- 25 Block Meal Plan - 25 Meal Swipes, $125 in Dining Dollars Cost is $310
- BU Bucks - Purchase $250 receive $270 in BU Bucks
50 Block Meal Plan
Meals are allocated and available throughout the academic year with Dining Dollars to spend in other dining locations. Unused meals and Dining Dollars do not roll into another academic year.
- 50 meals to use in Dining Halls
- $75 Dining Dollars
- Cost $445
- Can be purchased anytime throughout the academic year
BU Bucks (declining balance)
BU Bucks are an additional option for students to use at Bradley Dining locations. BU Bucks are designed to be used year round including Interim and Summer Sessions, or when you arrive on campus before the Meal Plans are loaded.
All students may purchase BU Bucks by going online, at the VTS station (self deposit) in the Library or at the cashiers window in Swords Hall.
- You will receive your BU Bucks account automatically.
- Make deposits conveniently online (eAccounts), minimum deposit is $10.
- BU Bucks can be used at any Dining location on campus.
- Take advantage of special promotions throughout the year.
- BU Bucks do not expire until you leave the University
- Any unused BU Bucks in your account when you leave the University will not be refunded to you.
Commuter/Non-Residential students may purchase meal plans in the following ways:
- Online using the Payment Center
- Contact Student Financial Services to add to tuition prior to the tuition due date (refer to your tuition bill for dates).
- Cashiers window in Swords Hall
Residential Meal Plans purchased online through BUServices starting July 1 until November 1 are good for the Fall Semester. Residential Meal Plans purchased after November 1 until April 1 are good for the Spring Semester. Meal Plans are paid in full at the time of purchase and are non-refundable once purchased.