Faculty and Staff Meal Plan
Faculty and Staff have the option of opening a BU Bucks account (formerly Dining Dollars). BU Bucks are used at any dining location on campus.
To open your BU Bucks account:
- Bring your BU ID to the Cashier’s Window in Swords Hall.
- Once your account is open and active, additional deposits are permitted.
- Deposits require tax to be paid at the time funds are added to your BU Bucks account.
- Faculty and staff BU Bucks can be used in all dining locations throughout campus, including the P.O.D.
What happens to my BU Bucks each semester or year?
Faculty and staff BU Bucks do not have an expiration date. The funds are available for use
at any time. Faculty and staff BU Bucks are not transferrable and not refundable.
What is the benefit of having a BU Bucks account?
Through utilizing the promotions and BU Bucks discounts, you will see additional savings each time you dine on campus.
Who can purchase Faculty & Staff BU Bucks accounts?
- Health Services
- Book Store Staff
- Dining Services Associates