Cash prizes are awarded to winner(s), to start their businesses. Cash prizes donated by Ditch Witch Midwest, The Harbaugh Family.
In addition, all finalists may have their business plans considered for equity investment by investors. The top team may also receive other assistance by program sponsors.
Turner Center for Entrepreneurship in the Foster College of Business
We provide free business counseling and low-cost training programs for existing and start-up business in Central Illinois. We will provide:
- Start-up assistance such as business plan review and recommendations
- Advice on choosing legal structure, name registration, startup financing, and sales/income tax responsibilities
- Information on federal, state and local loan programs for new and existing businesses
- Guidance through the bank financing process and contact information for local lenders
- Advice on structuring company debt and equity
- Referral to angel investment groups and venture capital firms
We are a venture capital, real estate brokerage and management, and business development consulting firm with broad, local and international experience. We will partner with the chosen
team to ensure they are working from a clear, focused business plan and provide all the support necessary to ensure success. Our support will include:
- Full product/service definition
- Deep dive market analysis
- Market plan analysis
- Management mentoring
- Full access to extensive network of potential customers and partners
Miller, Hall & Triggs LLC, Attorneys at Law
Miller, Hall & Triggs agrees to provide a maximum of one (1) hour of gratuitous services to the winner of the Project Springboard competition, for initial consultation regarding entity formation. This gratuitous service consists of preparing a basic or standard incorporating document as and if required by the State of Illinois. Such services are provided gratis; however, the recipient of such services shall pay any filing fees or associated costs imposed by the Secretary of State or other relevant entity.
Founded in Peoria, IL in 1960, Clifton Gunderson merged with LarsonAllen on January 2, 2012 to form CliftonLarsonAllen. We are one of the nation’s top 10 certified public accounting and consulting firms. Structured to provide clients with highly specialized insight, the firm delivers assurance, tax, technology and other advisory capabilities to privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities. The firm has a staff of more than 3,600 professionals, operating from more than 90 offices across the country.
The Springboard New Venture Competition Board reserves the right not to award any prizes. Sponsors are under no legal obligation to participate and may opt out at any time.