Saturday, May 7, 2016
2016 Komen Race for the Cure
Celebrating 31 years!
On-site registration at Peoria Komen for the Cure, Metro Centre, 4700 N. University St., Peoria, IL
Free Bus Shuttle: Northwoods mall and Kroger Evergreen Square – 6:30 – 7:15 AM. Shuttle returns when University and Glen Streets are open for vehicle traffic.
*Parking is NOT PERMITTED at the Metro Centre. Car Pool if possible. Parking available in surrounding lots. Handicapped parking passes are available at the Komen Memorial Office. Handicapped parking is located in the Schnuck's lot.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
- 6:30 a.m. Late Registration & Packet Pickup
- 7:00 a.m. Kid's Corner Opens
- 7:10 a.m. Aerobic warm-up
- 7:20 a.m. Survivors gather for procession & picture (Line up by years of survivorship)
- 7:45 a.m. – For those who wish to walk with Team Bradley, we will gather in the parking lot outside Smash Burger restaurant at Metro Centre.
- 8:00 a.m. 5K Competitive/Timed Run
- 5K Start Family Run/Walk: Line up on University behind the scaffolding by the Start Line banner
- Check your running time on the website at komenmemorial.org
- 8:05 a.m. 5K Family Run/Walk
- 8:15 a.m. One Mile Family Walk
- 8:45 a.m. Breakfast by Kroger, Post race concert.