August 23rd is the official move-in day at Bradley University. Visit our move-in page for details including a map of campus area traffic patterns, vehicle registration information, and a guide to local shopping and restaurants.
Main and University Intersection
The University and Main intersection has been redesigned and serves as a beautiful new gateway to the Hilltop. The changes are designed to make the area safer and more pedestrian friendly. Continue to watch for delays as drivers get used to the lane reductions and new traffic patterns. Alternate routes are available.
Alternate Route for Campus Visitors
- Take Exit 91 North from Interstate 74 to University Street.
- Turn left (west) on Nebraska Ave. at traffic lights.
- Proceed west one-half mile to Park Road.
- Turn left (south) on Park Road.
- Proceed one-half mile to Farmington Road.
- Turn left (east) and follow Farmington Road one-quarter mile to Main St.
For access to the Main St. Parking Deck:
- Turn left (east) on Main St. and proceed one block to A.J. Robertson Court/Maplewood Ave.
- Turn right (south) on A.J. Robertson Court/Maplewood Ave. to entrance of parking deck.
For access to the Visitors Parking Lot:
- Turn right (south) on Main St. which becomes Western Avenue as the road curves to the left (south).
- Proceed one-half mile on Western Ave. to Bradley Ave.
- Turn left (east) on Bradley Ave.
- Proceed one-half mile to Elmwood Ave.
- Turn left (north) on Elmwood Ave.
- Proceed one block to St. James Street.
- Turn right (east) on St. James Street to entrance of Visitors Parking Lot.
Additional Routes for Faculty, Staff and Students
Williams Hall is under renovation. Watch for construction traffic on Duryea.
Check this page regularly for updates.
Campustown Center Parking Lot Renovation
Portions of the Campustown parking lot will undergo repairs August 6 & 7. The entire parking lot will be restriped and some portions will getting replacement asphalt. This will require areas including entrances and exits to be blocked off an unusable for periods of time.