The Lewis J. Burger Center for Student Leadership and Public Service was established in 1996 to educate and prepare Bradley students to be committed and effective leaders in their careers, families, and communities by providing leadership development programs and service learning opportunities.
The Center consists of three major interdependent components: leadership development programs, a volunteer network and service opportunities, and the Leadership & Public Service Fellows Program.
During the 2014-2015 academic year, Bradley students raised approximately $128,174 and gave over 50,012 hours of volunteerism and service to over 300 nonprofit agencies. Through numerous clothing, food, and blood drives, Bradley students donated over 6,000 articles of clothing, 2,500 cans of food, and 577 pints of blood.
Opportunities for Incoming Freshman
- Fellows Application Information
- Student Interest Form - Use this form to indicate your interest in service and leadership and we will contact you about upcoming opportunities and events!
- Sophomore Fellows Application
- STLF Info
- Spring Volunteer Opportunities
- Continual Volunteer Opportunities