Bradley Employees

Some J-1 scholars work at Bradley as part of their program. If you have not already been approved as a Bradley University employee during your scholar application process, this is not part of your program. Never work at Bradley before first having it authorized by your host department and OISSS. All Bradley employees must fill out paperwork with Human Resources and/or the Office of the Provost and apply for a Social Security Number (SSN). The office that completes your paperwork will need a copy of your DS-2019 to prove your employment eligibility.