This video teaches international students how to prepare for their arrival in the US, how the US healthcare system works and how students should seek medical care appropriately if they become sick or injured.
Please visit www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/explained/ for more information.
All international students are required to have insurance coverage while attending classes at Bradley University. It is highly recommended that you have insurance coverage for your entire duration in the United States. Each semester, a hold will be placed on your registration until you provide proof of coverage for at least the following semester. The minimum time frame you should be insurance is the start of the semester to the end of the semester.
We do not endorse any single insurance company but the following options with their listed plan will provide you with enough insurance coverage to have your registration hold removed.
– Acceptable plans are: Bradley Plan
– Acceptable plans are: Budget, Select, or Elite
– Acceptable plans are: Benchmark or Benchmark Plus
– Acceptable plans are: Trailblazer Basic or Trailblazer Elite
– Acceptable plans are: Global Student Advantage or Global Student Access
– Acceptable plans are: Global Care Basic with the $100 deductible, Global Care Plus with $100 deductible, Global Care Preferred with $100 deductible
– Acceptable plans are: iNext Essential, iNext Scholar, or iNext Scholar Plus
– Acceptable Plans are: PSI Silver with $100 deductible, PSI Gold with $100 deductible, or PSI Platinum with $100 deductible
– Acceptable plans are: Bronze, Silver or Gold