The Office of Sponsored Programs offers Bradley faculty and administrators access to the infoEd Spin Global Suite. The SPIN database includes over 40,000 funding opportunities from over 10,000 funders for researchers, scholars, and artists. InfoEd SMARTS permits users to set up email notifications on funding opportunities tailored to their profile. Click here to see a more detailed description of the resources available through infoEd Spin Global Suite.
Anonymous (limited) access:
Anyone may access the SPIN database from a computer on Bradley’s campus for anonymous use:
- Go to InfoEd Global (link to spin.infoedglobal.com)
- Enter keywords for
Full access and Remote access:
Bradley faculty and administrators may request user permission for remote access and use of the GENIUS profile system and SMARTS alerts and reports system as follows:
- Go to InfoEd Global
- Click on the SPIN link in the top horizontal toolbar
- Click on “Need to create a new profile?” below the login entry
- Select “Bradley University” from the dropdown list under Please PICK an Institution
- Fill out the New Profile Registration Page and then click Save (upper right below black horizontal line)
- Your request will be sent to the Office of Sponsored Programs who will validate your profile.
- Once validated, you may use your username and password to log into SPIN from any computer.
For help getting started with SPIN and setting up SMARTS, see the references below.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs at email@example.com or (309) 677-3777.
InfoEd SPIN Global is an amazing resource that Bradley University students have access to using their BU e-mail address. On the InfoEd website, students can search for various funding and internship opportunities. There are hundreds of new opportunities posted daily.
InfoEd offers several search options. The basic search allows users to search for any offers pertaining to their field of study. The keyword search will allow students to choose from many provided keywords to help narrow down their search area. The last search option is the advanced search where students can search for a particular field and then search for a specific department within that field, allowing for an extremely narrow search.