The Center for Legal Studies was established to enhance and expand the services available to Bradley students and alumni who are considering a career in law with or without a law degree.
The Center for Legal Studies offers:
- Individualized Advising – it is your career choice that is right for you
- Internships and experiential learning – Bradley is a mile away from a state and a federal courthouse and nearly 600 lawyers to provide meaningful experiences in law professions.
- LSAT preparation – including a practice test professionally scored
- Workshops – to assist with law school preparation, applications, and career choices
- Minor in Legal Studies – a curriculum devoted to developing the reading and communication skills necessary in a legal profession
- Speakers – to share experiences and insight