Successful technology commercialization projects require a multi-disciplinary approach. Being able to generate these projects in a sustainable effort requires building and maintaining an ecosystem. This consists of creating and connecting together various inputs and resources into a network that supports:
- Creating and exchanging ideas.
- Collaborating on projects.
- Participation from public and private organizations.
- Attracting funding, investment, and in-kind support to sustain the system.
- Generating sufficient outcomes and returns to public and private participants.
The Turner Center helps companies access this ecosystem as it represents a very comprehensive resource for supporting many kinds of individual commercialization projects.