Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
The Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is the newest addition of business assistance providers to the Robert and
PTAC helps solve the puzzle of government and large business contracting from a startup to an established business. There are many steps in the development of doing business with a government agency or large business. Our ultimate goal is increased contracts (sales), increased job creation, increased job retention and continued growth for regional businesses. In the last five years, we have counseled over 500 business owners which have led to over $2 billion in contract awards. Let us help you!
We provide technical assistance in marketing a commercial product or service to federal, state and local government agencies. We also assist in marketing to large businesses that do business with the federal government. This technical assistance enables businesses to succeed in obtaining contract and subcontract opportunities. PTAC’s customized services for contracting includes: finding the market for your product or services, explaining the bid process, assisting with registrations as a vendor and certification as a diverse business owner.
- Customized computerized bid matching
- One-on-One counseling, customized assistance
- Registrations – we take our clients through all steps needed as required by the State of
and the federal government to be an approved vendor Illinois
- Certifications – WBE, MBE, SDB, 8A, SDVOSB, DBE, HUBZone, WOSB, EDWOSB– we assist those clients that are eligible to get certified
- Assistance with review of bid proposal
- Market Research – for our small businesses we can identify the Small Business Specialists at federal agencies to make initial contacts
- Procurement Histories – if a product and the federal government has supplied an NSN – we can do additional research
- Sponsor workshops, seminars, trade shows and networking opportunities
Our present geographic area is the North Central region of
For more information call us at (309) 677-3297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org