Transfer Guides

Procedure for Transfer Work Approval of Bradley Core Curriculum Courses:

The Student and Department Chair must complete and sign a Transfer Work Approval form which may be obtained from Departmental Offices and may also be downloaded here. The student should then bring the form to Bradley Hall 226 for final approval from the Associate Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.  Courses at Colleges and Universities not listed below must be accompanied by a catalog course description.

The following courses are approved for current Bradley University students wishing to fulfill Bradley Core Curriculum requirements by taking courses for transfer from: