Bradley Hall 171
Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA
M.S., Computer Science & Information Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
B.S., Computer Science & Information Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
Dr. Lin joined Bradley University as an assistant professor in Fall 2014. Prior to Bradley, he was an assistant professor in the Department of Computing & Technology at Cameron University, Lawton, OK.
Courses at Bradley University
- CIS 210 Applications of Data Structures & Algorithms
- CIS 433/533 Wireless & Mobile Networks
Courses taught before joining Bradley University
- Introduction to Computer Information Systems
- Programming Logic
- Programming I
- Operating Systems Technologies
- Introduction to Networking
- Internetworking Technologies
- Web Communications & Design
- Web Systems Technologies
- Fundamental of Systems Analysis & Design
Dr. Lin’s research interests include cross-layer network design, network and combinatorial optimization, and graph theory. He has published papers in the fields of networking and operations research. Dr. Lin was the Best Paper Award Runner-up of DRCN’2011 and RNDM’2012.
Dr. Lin is a professional member of ACM, IEEE, and INFORMS. He is a referee for journals and conferences in the areas of networking, optimization, applied mathematics, and undergraduate research.