Concentration in Computer Game Technology
The graduate concentration in game technology enhances your understanding of game design, development and testing.
Preparing You For Success
The game technology concentration, available for both computer science and computer information systems degrees, builds on your knowledge of game programming.
Making your Mark
Game design concentrations are valuable in many technical settings. Recent graduates found jobs as programmers, analysts and software engineers.
Required Courses - 9 hrs.
- CIS 551: Computer Game Design - 3 hrs.
- CIS 552: Computer Game Modification - 3 hrs.
Elective courses (choose one) - 3 hrs.
- CIS 553: Concepting and Storytelling - 3 hrs.
- CIS 555: Computer Graphics - 3 hrs.
- CIS 556: Game Engine Programming - 3 hrs.
- CIS 557: Digital Animation - 3 hrs.
- CIS 558: Sound Design - 3 hrs.
- CIS 559: Computer Game Capstone Project - 3 hrs.