National Board Certified Teachers Fast Track Licensure in Educational Administration
Bradley’s fast track licensure in educational administration enables National Board Certified Teachers to quickly meet principal licensure requirements.
Preparing You For Success
The fast track licensure prepares you for the qualifying state test and Illinois licensure application. It’s a 20-hour program that enhances your leadership and administrative skills. As a board-certified teacher, you may apply for licensure once you have an endorsement in teacher leadership, a graduate degree in a teacher leader program, 20 additional hours of administrative courses and a passing score on the Illinois Administrative Assessment.
Making Your Mark
With educational administration credentials, you will be able to step into building administrator roles in Illinois schools. More than 100 program graduates are administrators in public, private and parochial schools in central Illinois.
Graduate Program Requirements
Required Courses - 20 hrs.
- ENC 669: Special Education Law - 2 hrs.
- ENC 670: Human Resource Management - 3 hrs.
- ENC 673: Leadership Perspectives - 3 hrs.
- ENC 676: The School Principalship - 3 hrs.
- ENC 677: Educational Finance - 2 hrs.
- ENC 678: U. S. Public School Law - 3 hrs.
- ENC 686: Field Experience - 4 hrs.