The economics minor, which is open to all students, gives you a background in economic history and theory to complement your studies in another major. You can take courses tailored to your career goals in education, law, government, business or other interests. The minor is often paired with accounting, actuarial science, finance, marketing, English and political science.
Required Courses - 15 hrs.
- ECO 100: Introduction to Economics - 3 hrs.
or ECO 221: Principles of Microeconomics - 3 hrs.
- ECO 222: Principles of Macroeconomics - 3 hrs.
- ECO 332: Intermediate Microeconomics - 3 hrs.
or ECO 333: Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory - 3 hrs.
- 6 hours of junior-senior level economics courses
- 9 of the 15 hours must be taken at Bradley
- Please contact any economics faculty member to declare an economics minor.