The decision analysis minor, which is open to all students, gives you a basic understanding of the mathematical and measurement tools valuable to making sound decisions in whatever career you choose. You take courses in quantitative analysis, then you can customize the minor to your career interests.
Required Courses - 6 hrs.
- QM 262: Quantitative Analysis I - 3 hrs.
- QM 263: Quantitative Analysis II - 3 hrs.
- QM 326: Business Forecasting - 3 hrs.
- ECO 319: Introduction to Econometrics - 3 hrs.
Elective (choose one)
- FIN 425: Portfolio Theory and Management or FIN 426 - Financial Research and Modeling - 3 hrs.
- MIS 272: Business Analytics Software and Applications I - 3 hrs.
- M L 353: Operations Management in Organizations - 3 hrs.
- MTG 341: Marketing Research I - 3 hrs.
- QM 364: Decision Support Systems - 3 hrs.
- QM 369: Topics in Quantitative Methods - 3 hrs.
- QM 498: Independent Study in Quantitative Methods- 3 hrs.