Why Choose Entrepreneurship, Technology, & Law?
There are many reasons to study in the Entrepreneurship, Technology, & Law Department at Bradley University:
- Our programs prepare students for successful careers in business in the ever-increasing global economy.
- Bradley’s management programs prepare students for careers – not just entry-level positions – in the competitive world of management.
- Recent graduates have found positions with national employers such as Accenture, Discover Financial Services, and Caterpillar Inc. Some of our graduates have chosen to work in smaller organizations, and several have started their own businesses!
- Many of our students in the legal studies program have gone on to law school.
- Bradley’s entrepreneurship program was ranked 19th in the nation by Princeton Review
- Entrepreneur.com also rated us among the top 10 entrepreneurship programs.
- Internship opportunities with companies such as Caterpillar Inc., Accenture, and Discover Financial Services add valuable learning experiences and increase your competitiveness in the job market.
- Our 2012 MIS graduates received starting salaries over $55,000.
- Professors in the department possess a wide array of expertise and teach courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- All of our faculty have business experience.
- Bring professional speakers on campus to give advice.
- Provide networking opportunities with professionals.
- Coordinate company and site visits.