Business and Engineering Convergence Center
Ph.D., Economics, Florida State University
M.S., Economics, Fort Hays State University
B.S., Economics, Fort Hays State University
- Q M 260 Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Q M 262 Quant Analysis I
- Q M 263 Quant Analysis II
- Q M 502 Quant Analysis II
- Q M 658 Statistical Analysis Methods
Selected Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles in the Last Five Years
Webster, A. L. (2015). Testing the Relationship Between Economic Freedom and Income Inequality in the USA. Journal of Applied Economics and Business, Three(2), 25.
Webster, A. L. (2015). On the Debate of the Growing Level of Income Inequality in the United States. Journal of Business and Economic Perspectives, 41(2), 21.
Webster, A. L. (2014). An Examination of the Growing Level of Income Inequality. American Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 6(1), 11-18.
Webster, A. L. (2013). Is there feed-back between economic freedom and economic growth: A comparative Granger-causality test based on quartiles. Applied Econometrics and International Development, 13(1).
Webster, A. L. (2013). Economic intergenerational mobility and its relationship to economic freedom in the United States. Econometrics, 1, 1-13.
Webster, A. L. (2012). A Granger Causality Test of the Hayek-Friedman Hypothesis: Must Political Freedom and Economic Freedom Coexist? Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 13(5), 64-75.
Webster, A. L. (2012). Levels of Economic Freedom and Their Impact on the Rates of Economic Growth: Using Panel Data, 2000-2009. Economics and Finance Review, 2(1), 18.
Webster, A. L., Showers, V. E. (2012). Measuring Predictors of Student Retention Rates. American Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 3(2), 301-311.
Webster, A. L. (2013). Introductory Regressional Analysis: With Computer Applications for Business and Economics. London: Introductory Regressional Analysis.
Webster, A. L. (Presenter & Author), National Business and Economics Society, "Is Socio-Economic Mobility A Dead Issue In The U.S.?," National Business and Economics Society, Curacao. (March, 2011).
Webster, A. L. (Presenter & Author), Showers, V. E. (Author Only), Applied Business and Entrepreneurship Association, "Measuring Predictors of Student Retention Rates," Applied Business and Entrepreneurship Association, Kona, Hawaii. (November, 2010).
Editor, Journal Editor, Journal of Financial and Economic Practice
Practice in Field
Writer/Reviewer for Accreditation, Certification or Examination
- Member of Board of Reviewers, Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2014 - Present
· Applied Regression Analysis Using Excel and Minitab. First Edition; 2011: Routledge Press
· “Measuring Predictors of Student Retention Rates,” American Journal of Economics and Business Administration. Spring 2011
· Business Statistics Instructor's Manual: Business Statistics: Contemporary Decision Making. John Wiley & Sons; 2010
· “A Rawlsian Evaluation of Tax Fairness,” Journal of Business, Industry, and Economics. April 2009
- “An Examination of the Fair Tax: An Evaluation Based On John Rawls’ Theory of Justice,” Journal of Applied Business Research. November 2008
- “How Would John Rawls Perceive the Fair Tax?” Journal of Applied Business Research. Fall 2008 (Sole authored)
· “An Examination of Forces Impacting Enrollment Levels in U.S.,” Journal of Business and Leadership. November 2007
· “Causes of Debt Accumulation Among American Households,” Journal of Economic Perspectives. October (4th Quarter/Autumn) 2006
- “Causes of Debt Accumulation Among American Households,” Journal of Business and Economic Perspectives, Fall 2003 (sole authored)
- “Examining Success Factors in Managing Consumer Debt,” Journal of Applied Business Research, Summer 2003 (sole authored)
· “Using Formal Reports to Convey Statistical Information,” American Business Review. August 2002
- “The Impact of Income Inequality on Economic Well-Being,” Journal of European Applied Business Research, Spring 2002 (sole authored).
- “An Examination of Bank Risk Levels: A Box-Jenkins Approach,” Journal of Applied Business Research. April (2nd Quarter/Spring) 4th
- Faculty Mentor
- Member, Graduate Curriculum Committee
- Editor, Journal Editor, Journal of Financial and Economic Practice
- Academy of Applied Business Research
- American Economics Association
- Southern Economics Association
- Mid-South Academy of Economics and Finance
- Omicron Delta Epsilon International Economics Honorary
- Delta Mu Delta National Business Honorary
- Mid-West Economic Association
- Missouri Valley Economic Association