The decision analysis minor, which is open to all students, gives you a basic understanding of the mathematical and measurement tools valuable to making sound decisions in whatever career you choose. You take courses in quantitative analysis, then you can customize the minor to your career interests.
Required Courses - 6 hrs.
- QM 262: Quantitative Analysis I - 3 hrs.
- QM 263: Quantitative Analysis II - 3 hrs.
Electives - 9 hrs. from Groups A and B
- Group A Electives (choose two)
- QM 260: Quantitative Methods in Finance - 3 hrs.
- QM 326: Business Forecasting - 3 hrs.
- QM 364: Decision Support Systems - 3 hrs.
- QM 369: Topics in Quantitative Methods - 3 hrs.
- Group B Electives (choose one)
- ECO 319: Introduction to Econometrics - 3 hrs.
- ECO 418: Mathematical Economics - 3 hrs.
- MTG 341: Marketing Research I - 3 hrs.
- M L 353: Operations Management in Organizations - 3 hrs.
- QM 498: Independent Study in Quantitative Methods - 3 hrs.