The decision analysis minor, which is open to all students, gives you a basic understanding of the mathematical and measurement tools valuable to making sound decisions in whatever career you choose. You take courses in quantitative analysis, then you can customize the minor to your career interests.
Required Courses - 6 hrs.
- QM 262 Quantitative Analysis I - 3 hrs.
- QM 263 Quantitative Analysis II - 3 hrs.
Electives - 9 hrs. from Groups A and B
- Group A Electives (choose two)
- QM 260 Quantitative Methods in Finance - 3 hrs.
- QM 326 Business Forecasting - 3 hrs.
- QM 364 Decision Support Systems - 3 hrs.
- QM 369 Topics in Quantitative Methods - 3 hrs.
- Group B Electives (choose one)
- ECO 319 Introduction to Econometrics - 3 hrs.
- ECO 418 Mathematical Economics - 3 hrs.
- MTG 341 Marketing Research I - 3 hrs.
- M L 353 Operations Management in Organizations - 3 hrs.
- QM 498 Independent Study in Quantitative Methods - 3 hrs.