The finance minor, which is open to all students, enhances your financial decision-making skills as you pursue your chosen major. It shows you the importance of monetary and financial factors in business functions. The minor is often paired with business majors.
Required Course - 3 hrs.
- FIN 322: Business Finance - 3 hrs.
Electives - 12 hrs. from Groups A and B
- Group A Electives (choose one)
- Q M 260: Quantitative Methods in Finance - 3 hrs.
- Q M 263: Quantitative Analysis II - 3 hrs.
- Group B Electives (choose three)
- FIN 323: International Financial Management - 3 hrs.
- FIN 325: Investment Analysis - 3 hrs.
- FIN 327: Derivative Securities - 3 hrs.
- FIN 328: Financial Institutions and Markets - 3 hrs.
- FIN 329: Commercial Bank Management - 3 hrs.
- FIN 330: Financial Services Marketing - 3 hrs.
- FIN 422: Financial Analysis - 3 hrs.
- FIN 423: Advanced Business Finance - 3 hrs.
- FIN 424: Capital Budgeting - 3 hrs.
- FIN 425: Portfolio Theory and Management - 3 hrs.