Morgan Hall 109C
Ph.D. Decision Science from University of Illinois at Urbana, 1989
M.S. Industrial Engineering from University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1973
B.S. Industrial Engineering from Bradley University, 1970
If you wish please download a copy of my profile.
- Applied Operations Research
- Computer Programming/Numerical Methods
- All-time Buys
- Plant Layout
- Application of Lean to Small Firms
- Kroll, Dennis E., Teaching Engineering Ethics using an On-line Asynchronous Approach, ASEE IL/IN Section conference 2005, DeKalb, Illinois.
- C-S Lin & Dennis E. Kroll; Economic Lot Sizing for a Production System Subject to Deterioration and Breakdowns, Production Planning and Control (submitted to European Journal of Operations Research 2004).
- Chen-Sin Lin, Chih-Hua Chen & Dennis E. Kroll ; Integrated Production-Inventory Models for Imperfect Production Processes under Inspection Schedules, Computers & Industrial Engineering v 44 (2003) pgs 633-650.
- Kroll, Dennis E., Keeping students in line during an on-line Course, ASEE 2002 IL/IN Sectional Conference, April 12, 2002, Chicago, Illiniois.